Peak Mobile Insights
Proactively find and fix mobility issues
Now more than ever, your workers are dependent on their enterprise mobile devices. These devices have become critical to ensuring the smooth and effective running of many organisations. Effectively managing your mobile devices is a crucial component of managing a mobile workforce; the more business leaders know about device health, performance and connectivity, the more likely they are to achieve maximum uptime and productivity.
Introducing Peak Mobile Insights
PMI is a manufacturer independent cloud-based visibility tool that optimises mobile device reliability with 24/7 access to device data.
Enhanced enterprise mobility, visibility & intelligence
Manage and control mobile issues that negatively affect your workers
With instant business intelligence for planning, proactive decision making and swift problem resolution, PMI allows you to:
- Improve mobile worker device visibility and control
- View everything you need in one singular portal
- Gain access to multiple aspects of your mobile device estate including – app usage & performance, battery health, cellular & Wi-Fi status, device reboots, operating system version and security patch compliance, device utilisation levels, and much more.
Take a closer look at what Peak Mobile Insights has to offer
Get real-time, actionable insight on the health andutilisation of your mobile devices.
PMI provides the necessary functionality to address the primary operational challenges associated with managing a mobile device estate including:
- View the overall health of all of your mobile device assets in a single dashboard
- Overall Battery Health
- Discharge rate & usage statistics
- Current location
- Last seen location together with time and sate stamp
- OS Version
- Patch Level
- Exception Alerts & Dashboard
- Application version, last updated date
- Application data usage
- Number of applications
- Size of applications, last used date
- Data usage
- Device charge level
- Event list (such as reboot) including event type, event time, and event information
- Memory usage
- Detect if a device is dropped or exposed to forceful impacts or rough handling
- Optimise processes by analyzing drop detection by user, location and RMA analysis
- Per site utilisation reports
- Device type utilisation
- Overall estate utilisation and right-sizing
Book a Peak Mobile Insights demo call today
Learn more about how PMI can benefit your mobile operations by getting in touch with one of our experts today.