Returns Process Management
Leverage Our Reverse Logistics Software Solution
Returned items form a natural part of the retail sales cycle. In an omnichannel retail environment, its crucial returns are managed in a way that high street stores, eCommerce stores, and any other part of the operation will see this data in real-time. You need the capacity to track these items to your wider stock count as they are returned. This will help with both improving internal workflows and enabling your staff to provide a better customer experience.
Peak Technologies offers a return management software solution as part of our M-Netics Retail Suite. Within this suite of retail applications, the Store Stock Management & Pricing and Availability & Customer Service modules can provide true oversight of the reverse logistics operation within your retail business. Our system helps to automate the tracking and paperwork related to customer returns, which will lead to greater efficiency and accuracy versus manual efforts.
Features of Our Returns Management System
Peak Technologies’ retail software connects stock data from all channels giving you true visibility into overall inventory management and allowing you to improve the returns experience for both customers and the business. Leverage product returns data from POS (Point of Sale) as well as recording, labelling and caging Click & Collect items returned by customers. M-Netics Retail also enables you to track caged parcels not collected by customers and record the despatch or collection of the returns cage.
Reverse logistics capabilities are supported by the following modules:
- Enable a customer to return items purchased either directly through the retailer’s website or via a third-party website
- Provide return receipts to allow a customer to track the progress of their return
- Returns and uncollected click and collect orders can be caged up and returned to the DC or moved to the shop floor for resale
- Provide customer communications throughout the delivery and return lifecycle
- Automatic printing of necessary returns paperwork during the packing process
- Track returned items as they are moved from one site or location to another
- Automatically add returned items back to the stock file if they are deemed fit for resale
Self Service Returns Process
M-Netics Retail Data Sheet
M-Netics Retail Solution Overview
Enhance your retail operations with M-Netics Retail from Peak Technologies. Download our data sheet to learn more.
Leverage Enterprise Returns Process Functionality And More With M-Netics Retail
If you’re looking to optimise order management across your retail operations, our M-Netics Software Suite may be the solution you need. Contact us to learn more on how our system can help process returns in an efficient way.